10/19/09

Because I love good food

I have many sources of inspiration for writing this blog. The main one is simple: i love good food. In this blog, you will find everything from restaurant reviews to recipes. Winery summaries to wine pairing suggestions. The best cheese to the best chocolate!

I have recently been cooking and baking non-stop! I am a baker who cooks occassionally, so my cooking experiences have been pretty interesting. Also, I was watching a dating reality show a few days ago. It was the "meet the parents" episode. The bachelor's mother was shocked that none of the ladies knew how to cook.

Well, cooking and baking (like anything else) take practice! I am going to do some of that work for you by passing along some of my favorite recipes. So, check back often for my cooking, baking, and eating out experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment